Sunday, November 19, 2006


OUT OF DILEMMA
::THE FINAL DECISION

During the Depavali leave, I was in my previous Institute for my final project presentation of MSc. I came to know that Reliance Infosolution was coming for campus recruitment in our institute. My classmate request to take part in it and I just for fun gave the written test and interview. But after the interview first time I was thinking about what would happen if I could not clear the interview. I prayed to God for his grace so that I could pass that campus test. And fortunately I got the selection. I got this news before five days and since then I was in the state of dilemma. I do not want to leave the NCST but I know that I will never get so golden chance to have a job with six of my friends( there are six of my friends got the selection). I decided to follow the decision of my family, they told me that I would have to take the final decision. I changed my orkut profile and wrote there Anuj Pandey the dangling pointer. My mind was in a state of uncertainty. In the last I asked my mother to tell me what should I do. She told me that I should join the course because I would be the safe decision for me and my family. I came to know that Papa had taken advice from many persons. So finally I decided to join the job. But meanwhile everything was going just opposite for Kartikay, and he decided not come with me further. He will continue the course. Both of us had followed our family's decision.

First time God had fulfilled my wish, rather He had given everything without any wish.This may be His best gift for me. Thinking it as God decision I am leaving NCST, my friends, my tellah community but one part of my heart will be always here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home