Monday, June 18, 2007


"CRUSH-short-lived infatuation"

Hello friends, I'm back with my ideas and concepts. Last Friday I got a scrap from One of my senior as..

"
I have started a new topic in my JK community
and the name of the topic is
Tell me about your crush in JK days"
I went through the community and visited the forum. I was not much interested in the topic, that's why I wrote nothing special. But when I got the responses of that the writer inside me awakened.

First I gave too short an answer, letting the conversation slip into interrogation mode. Others responses are firmly in control of how the dialogue unfolds. My friends are guessing things that were better left unsaid in my reply.

Most teenagers begin their romantic lives with a series of crushes. Crush is the word related to strong emotions and relationships. People have crushes on their classmates, senior, juniors and some time on their teacher and some one very old in age.

The Owner (Nitish sir) wanted to know something. I respect that and gave them an answer, with just enough supporting information. Its my pleasure to know that my friends are very much interested in my crush. And it is an inspiration for me to start writing blogs again.

A crush involves admiring someone from a safe distance. You feel a hugely powerful emotion, stronger than anything you've felt before. You obsess over this person. You would die for them. You think about them constantly. You are thrilled when you are near them and miserable when you are away from them.

We ALL had crushes over the years and they're something you look back on with great fondness. I'm now learning how to deal with strong feelings of attraction.
As we learn more about life and find some one of same age who is also interested in us And at that point that our interests change from a crush to a real, meaningful relationship.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Saurabh said...

no body is interested in ur crush dude....as u belong to different community of this world ...ha ha ha....

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Nitish Kumar said...

I really got to see this blog by only today and I am happy to see that my that post in orkut triggered something somewhere. Also thrilled to see that my juniors are making contribution with their lines in blogging world, otherwise I was just thinking that only me here and also was loosing the spirit as now days my articles come after long intervals.

Sure, you given me the reason to strike back.

Till now, I have seen the blogs of yours and Kartikeya (with my theme for blog in old days on wordpress). And I really liked the way of expressing thoughts.

Keep the good work going on.

My blog links are
http://nitishkumar.wordpress.com
The significance of this one for me(after Indian Idol II days) was once a comment from Asst. Director of YashRaj Banner and later a conversation over mail.

http://indianidol4.in
This was the one, where I was invited to write. The same got first rank for few weeks on Indian Idol 4 official websites under the top bloggers section.

The third one is:
http://indianidolv4.wordpress.com
A clean replica of above.

I think the comments got longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home